BCS requires all primary household families to complete the Back-to-School Annual Update. It includes important information needed for the upcoming school year such as:
- Update emergency contact information to receive important messages (including winter weather closures and delays).
- Required school and district annual forms including, media opt-out, permission to see a school nurse or access the Healthy Kids Clinic, and more.
All primary household families must complete this update by September 1.
Instructions for completing the Annual Update:
- Open Campus Parent Portal using an internet browser. Please use a computer, laptop or tablet to complete the update instead of a smartphone. Devices with internet access are available for those that need them at your child’s school.
- Campus Parent Portal is available in English or Spanish. The language can be changed in the drop down menu located at the bottom of the page.
- Log in with your username and password. For assistance with retrieving your username or resetting your password, please email Grace.Cox@bardstown.kyschools.us.
- Select “More” from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Scroll down and select “23-24 Back to School Annual Update.”
- The Back-to-School Annual Update is offered in English and Spanish.
- Begin updating information for each child in your household. The process will take approximately 5-20 minutes.
Need help completing your Annual Update? Watch this video guide for parents or guardians to learn how to use the tool.