Members of the Board of Education contribute their time and talents toward the advancement of public education within the Bardstown City Schools district. The five-member, publicly elected board is the governing body of BCS, charged with establishing priorities and policies, setting local tax rates and stewarding the district’s resources. The superintendent is appointed by the Board and serves as secretary.
Bardstown City Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sex or disability in employment, vocational programs, or activities as set forth in compliance with federal and state statutes and regulations.
Board of Education Members
- Jennifer Shrewsbury – chair person firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lindsay Blackmon – vice chair email@example.com
- Jim Roby, chair person – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kevin Rogers – email@example.com
- Andy Stone – firstname.lastname@example.org