The Bardstown Independent Board of Education (“Board”) is seeking applications for appointment to fill a vacancy on the Board representing the District at large. The term of this appointment will be effect until December 2022.
School board members are responsible for setting policy to govern the District; hiring/evaluating the Superintendent; and levying taxes and adopting the District budget.
- Be at least 24 years old and a Kentucky citizen for the last three years;
- Be a registered voter in the particular District of the vacancy;
- Have completed the 12th grade or have a GED certificate;
- Meet all other legal qualifications (KRS 160.180); and
- Complete required annual in-service training.
Download an application or pick up an application at the Bardstown Independent Schools Central Office located at 308 North Fifth Street, Bardstown, KY 40004.
Mail completed applications to:
Ryan P. Clark, EdD, Superintendent,
ATTN: Board Vacancy,
308 North Fifth Street, Bardstown, KY 40004.
The Bardstown Independent Schools Board of Education will be accepting applications until 4:00pm August 13, 2021.