Bardstown Early Childhood to host a Drive Thru Registration for the 2021-2022 school year on Friday, April 30 from 8AM-6PM. If you reside in the Nelson County School District and wish to enroll your child in Bardstown Early Childhood, you must register on April 30, 2021. All submissions are time stamped. Children who attend Bardstown Early Childhood have priority status for kindergarten admission to Bardstown Primary School, although admission is not guaranteed due to Nelson County out of district agreement.
The following documents are needed at registration:
- Proof of residency (utility bill)
- Birth Certificate (Our office can order a copy of a birth certificate from the state for you. There is a $10 fee that is required by the state.)
- We welcome children who are either three or four years old by August 1 of the year they begin BECE.
- Free tuition for students with qualifying income or disability
- Transportation provided within City District
- All teachers have Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees in Early Childhood Education
- Kindergarten readiness scores of 2018 Bardstown Early Childhood four-year-olds were above state average
- Speech, physical, and occupational therapy services provided on-site
- Half day sessions M-F. Morning Session 9AM – Noon, Afternoon Session 1-4PM
Tours are available upon request. To schedule a tour please call 502-331-8804.